3000 Grams Water
120 grams Homefoods Waakye Seasoning
120 Grams Rice Raw
80 Grams Beans
Method of Preparation:
1. Soak Beans for approximately 3hrs/ overnight.
2. Wash beans and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add 60 grams (3 tablespoonful) of your Homefoods Waakye Seasoning to the cooked beans and stir for uniformity.
4. Wash your rice with warm water and add rice to the beans.
5. Add additional 60 grams (3 tablespoonful) to step 4.
6. Stir for uniformity and cook to desired texture for approximately 10 mins.
7. Add spaghetti, gari foto as accompniment with your desired meat/fish gravy.
8. Serve it.