1000 Grams Fresh Fish
200 Grams Onion (Blended)
150 Grams Fresh cut Tomatoes
125 Grams Homefoods Vegetable Oil
35 Grams Tomato Puree
35 Grams Kpakposhito (Blended)
20 Grams Homefoods Fish Seasoning - Hot, Extra Hot & Mild
5 Grams Salt
200 Grams Fresh Onions
Method of Preparation:
1. Clean the Fish (if they are to be fried whole, make a slit on either side of the Fish)
2. Marinate with Homefoods Fish Seasoning – Hot, Extra Hot & Mild.
3. Heat sufficient Homefoods Vegetable Oil in a frying pan until Fish is well done.
4. Drain Fish and set it aside.
5. Add blended Onions, blended pepper, tomato puree and simmer for 5 Minutes. Add fresh Onion as Optional.
6. Add fresh cut tomatoes.
7. Add water to the gravy. Allow to simmer until desired results.
8. Add fried Fish to gravy or spread the gravy over the Fish on a plate.
9. Serve with suitable accompaniment like Kenkey, Banku, Boiled Rice, Boiled Yam, ect.,